GVA Acuity Project Management Office (PMO) team sets up and runs project offices either working in conjunction with our Project Managers or with your own.
These project offices may be set up to temporarily to support a particular project or more permanent to support a number of projects.
Business needs and project management maturity drive the design of any PMO service. The design of the project office varies from organisation to organisation so a key element is helping you to define the problem that needs addressing before then designing and implementing a PMO to suit. GVA Acuity can:
- Set up a temporary or permanent project office
- Run an existing office
- Re-invigorate an existing office
Our PMO design typically touches three key areas:
- Strategic information – consistent, accurate project information to help you make the best decisions
- Project Delivery – helping and supporting project managers
- Capability development – learning lessons and sharing knowledge
GVA’s Project Management Office (PMO) team are registered PRINCE and P3O Practitioners and have experience beyond construction projects to include change programmes and IT projects for other sectors.
If the following sounds familiar, then a PMO would help improve your project management capability;
- Often our projects run late or go over budget
- We seem to have different teams working on the same thing but in silos
- We don’t have a consistent approach to running projects and the reports we get are inconsistent and inaccurate
- We keep making the same mistakes on projects.
For more information or to discuss your PMO needs, contact our Project Director.