Our Corporate Services team works with clients to align the property portfolio with their business strategy.
Put simply, our objective is to ensure a client’s property portfolio is of the right size, in the right location, at the right cost and has the right degree of flexibility to enable the business to function efficiently and meet its objectives. Every business has different issues and objectives; we tailor our services to suit, delivering solutions through dedicated multi-disciplinary teams lead by an Account Manager who co-ordinates the individual specialisms required ensuring optimum results. This is achieved by the provision of a range of core services that include;
- Strategic consultancy – portfolio review and analysis
- Country location planning
- Property data systems and benchmarking
- Surplus property disposal management
- Lease administration and critical lease event management
- M&A advice
- Acquisition and transaction management
- Corporate compliance
- Cost reduction and value enhancement
Delivering more with less
Bilfinger GVA's Corporate and Tenant representation teams have extensive experience of advising businesses across all sectors, particularly those within professional, financialand insurance sectors on occupational issues throughout the UK.
Click here to view our brochure.