Our Corporate Services team works with clients to align the property portfolio with their business strategy.
Put simply, our objective is to ensure a client’s property portfolio is of the right size, in the right location, at the right cost and has the right degree of flexibility to enable the business to function efficiently and meet its objectives. Every business has different issues and objectives; we tailor our services to suit, delivering solutions through dedicated multi-disciplinary teams lead by an Account Manager who co-ordinates the individual specialisms required ensuring optimum results. This is achieved by the provision of a range of core services that include;
- Strategic consultancy – portfolio review and analysis
- Country location planning
- Property data systems and benchmarking
- Surplus property disposal management
- Lease administration and critical lease event management
- M&A advice
- Acquisition and transaction management
- Corporate compliance
- Cost reduction and value enhancement
Lease accounting changes
What will these mean for your business?
New regulation is going to be introduced at the beginning of 2019 which will see leasing strategies fundamentally change.
We are holding an event on Tuesday 21 February in London which will cover these changes including:
- What you need to know about lease accounting standard IFRS 16 leases, which becomes mandatory from 1 January 2019
- How to plan for the changes and what points to consider between now and 1 January 2019
- What will the impact be on your real estate strategy?
We will be joined by the below experts in the field and look forward to an informative and interactive event.
- Charles Batchelor, Director, KPMG
- Alastair Carmichael, Head of Real Estate Finance, GVA
- Julia Penfold, Head of Corporate Solutions, GVA
Places are limited, if you are interested in attending please contact us at email@example.com
Delivering more with less
GVA's Corporate and Tenant representation teams have extensive experience of advising businesses across all sectors, particularly those within professional, financialand insurance sectors on occupational issues throughout the UK.
Click here to view our brochure.