23 May 2012, London Venue
In May GVA will publish a paper looking at the factors influencing the pace of retail-led town centre regeneration nationally and what can be done to kick start the delivery of new schemes. The report will analyse a range of issues affecting both local authorities and developers, including: the changing nature of the retail sector, local plan-making and the impact of the National Planning Policy Framework, investment demand, viability and delivery challenges and funding options for new development.
To coincide with the publication of the report, GVA is holding a summer debate hosted by Chris Goddard, Head of Planning, Development and Regeneration.
– Richard Garlick, Editor, Planning Magazine (Chair)
– Peter Cosmetatos, Finance Director, British Property Federation
– Richard Wise, Head of Retail Development, British Land
– Marcus Jones MP, Chairman, All Party Parliamentary Group for Town Centres
– Helen Fisher, Nine Elms Programme Director, London Borough of Wandsworth
Breakfast will be served from 8am.
Presentations, panel debate and Q&A from 8.30am-10am
If you would like to join this event please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis.