GVA provide bespoke Facilities Management services, primarily focused on the corporate occupier market. Our FM and estates management services result in better landlord and tenant communication, improved management of your building infrastructure and services and ultimately, improved ROI and cost savings for your business.
Currently there are over 100 GVA Facilities Management staff working across the United Kingdom and managing in excess of 5 million square feet of property for corporate occupiers and tenants.
Our FM offering is diverse, comprehensive and unique. Services include:
- Professional facilities solutions (both on a Managing Agent and fully managed basis)
- Independent FM outsourcing solutions and interim support
- Centralised Service Desk and call handling services
- ‘Real time’ Dashboard and CAFM reporting
- Supply chain Management
- Health and Safety, ESOS, Energy and Sustainability compliance services
- Rent, operating cost and service charge management
In addition, we have a team of Consultants and interim professionals that provide bespoke strategic support ranging from performance audits to procurement and cost benchmarking exercises.
- Strategic facilities reviews, audits and operational improvement support
- Infrastructure and capital replacement programmes
- Professional procurement and tendering services
- Workspace management solutions
GVA is proud to have a number of prestigious clients within a wide range of industry sectors, ranging from pharmaceutical and ‘blue-chip’ to retail and leisure.
We believe in long term client partnering where openness, trust and value are the recurring themes and as a result, are proud to provide continuous service delivery to a number of key clients throughout the UK and Europe.