The procurement of development partners for public sector projects, which requires developers to deliver requirements other than a receipt from a land disposal, needs to follow the EU regulations for the procurement of public works.
We offer expertise and experience in managing this process, appointing partners, following the regulations and helping clients to establish commercially attractive briefs. Over the years we have done this for a number of local authorities, government departments and quango's.
- Strategy advice on delivery options and procurement routes (Restricted Procedure, Competitive Dialogue and Negotiated Procedure)
- Set up and management of procurement process
- Supporting legal teams throughout procedures
- Monitoring legal agreements and their implementation
- Assisting developers through procurement opportunities
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Joint ventures
Contact Barney Hillsdon, 020 7911 2745, firstname.lastname@example.org
Land and development
Over recent years GVA’s Land & development team have provided public sector procurement advice on some of the most significant development projects in the UK. We have an excellent track record having successfully procured development and joint venture partners on sites with the potential to deliver over 40,000 new homes together with associated uses.
Click here to view our brochure.