Strategic green-field sites for housing-led developments are necessary to meet the housing shortfall in the UK. These are often on the edge of existing settlements and provided as urban extensions.
We are involved with a number of sustainable and strategic housing schemes across the UK, ranging from 100 to 8000 dwellings. By combining our development, planning and agency skills, with our strong regional presence, we can advise developers, landowners and investors on planning strategies that maximise value.
We have a broad experience in this sector, advising on option agreements, promotion agreements and unconditional sales. The key to success and value generation rests with a strategy and agreement between the landowner and developer that rewards both parties, whilst mitigating the infrastructure and planning gain requirements.
- Land identification and assembly; assessing deliverability and reviewing planning policy
- Strategy advice for landowners
- Negotiation of option agreements, promotion agreements, joint venture and sale agreements
- Supporting legal teams throughout negotiations to ensure deliverable and workable solutions
- Viability and valuation advice
- Negotiation with adjoining landowners/developers and agreement of equalisation arrangements
Contact Gordon Isgrove, 0117 988 5304, email@example.com or Mark Birks, 0121 609 8463, firstname.lastname@example.org