GVA Acuity launches procurement portal
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Share this story:
GVA Acuity is pleased to introduce its new procurement portal. This online tool will help drive efficiency in the procurement process as well as offer complete transparency at every stage - the absolute cornerstone of any procurement.
The new web based portal drives efficiency, consistency and governance through electronically sealed tenders.
The portal arrives on top of the recently developed strategic analysis tool, which delivers real value for clients by ensuring best price against a defined standard, as well as our targeted bidder profiling that matches bidders' services directly to our clients' needs, ensuring the highest service standards.
GVA Acuity procures services for many leading organisations including Land Securities, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Cineworld Cinemas, and Great Portland Estates.
Our procurement approach is simply to ensure that our clients get the right service, by the right vendor, at the right price in compliance with all the right governance and controls.
Martyn Hayward, Director and head of the GVA Acuity procurement team comments: "I am delighted at the launch of this new portal. We listen to our clients' requests and this is another significant step on our continuous improvement journey for procurement."
To visit our procurement page, please click here.
To visit our procurement portal, please click here.
For more information, please contact Martyn Hayward, Director, Head of Consulting, GVA Acuity on 07899 063 180 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Our client objectives||GVA delivers||Our clients benefits|
|Vale for money|
- Our strategic analysis tool drives out value, obtaining the best price for a defined quality
- We offer an opportunity to gain economies of scale through aggregation
|The right price|
|Business aligned specifications|
- Our process will sharpen and align specifications to your business to ensure optimisation
- We will detail optimised performance standards
|The right service|
- We use a 50 point pre-qualification weighted checklist
- We ensure contract terms acceptance in advance of bid
- We use targeted bidder profiling to obtain competitive and aligned bids
- All party efficiency through our online portal process
|The right vendor|
|Governance and transparency|
- Complete compliance with best practice standards of BS8572, OJEU, and RICS requirements
- Online portal ensures absolute transparency for all parties
- Electronically sealed tender process
|The right controls|