GVA has an enviable track record across its UK network and is able to advise on a diverse range of sectors from hotels and leisure to mainstream offices and retail. We are proud of our continued ability to adapt to change and deliver solutions.
Some examples of our key clients are:
- Henderson Global Investors - Planning and building consultancy on two major shopping centres in Scotland.
- City of Edinburgh Council - Valuation, planning, agency and development consultancy.
- Defence Infrastructure Organisation - Agency, planning and valuation.
- RBS - Property and asset management of their entire UK and Ireland occupied estate.
- Scottish Parliament - Valuation, agency and business rates.
- NHS Scotland - Portfolio valuation and business rates.
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency - Property management, building consultancy, planning, landlord negotiations.
- University of St Andrews - Business rates, landlord negotiations, building consultancy and planning advice.
Our cross sector knowledge and track record in creating estate strategies and advising on joint ventures and development viability makes GVA a clear choice for the public sector. We can easily be appointed under the CCS Estates Professional Services Framework Agreement RM928 where “Direct Awards” are facilitated. This means you can effortlessly access our broad range of services without the need for a further time consuming tendering exercise.
We have an outstanding track record of working alongside the Public Sector across all our service lines and our client base includes the following:
|The Scottish Government||Science & Technology Facilities Council|
|Scottish Water||Scottish Enterprise|
|Scottish Canals||Clyde Gateway|
|Various NHS Boards and Trusts||HMRC|
|The Care Inspectorate||Forestry Commission Scotland|
|Various Local Authority Councils||Department for International Development|
|Various Universities and Colleges||The Crown Office & Procurator Fiscal Service|
|Ministry of Justice||The Scottish Office|
|Creative Scotland||Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park|
|Glasgow Royal Concert Hall||Strathclyde Partnership for Transport|
|Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland|